Side hustle is a business you do apart from your normal job. This is a business that makes you extra cash aside your day-to-day job. You need side hustle for different reasons. One of the main reason is that you need an extra cash to augment whatever you are being paid in your place of work.
Most employees always complain of low payment that they are being underpaid what they deserve. That’s why it’s better to start something by the side that can earn you extra money.
You will hardly achieve financial freedom by working for someone else. That is why you need to use your spare time to start something by the side because if you don’t start a side hustle, you will likely not make enough money to support your family in the future
Another reason you need to start a side is because you don’t have anything to lose. You already have your regular job and your side business will just be something that gives you extra cash.
But if the side hustle becomes very profitable then you can quit your regular job and concentrate on the side Hustle thereby making the side hustle the men business
These are the 10 reasons why you need to have a side hustle that pays well
- Your salary will never make you Rich. Your boss will make sure of that, he will not pay you money that will make you a very successful person.
- Salary is always fixed no matter how much work you put in. You already know how much you’re going to be paid at the end of the month but you need to ask yourself our expense is fixed?
- As an employee you are always underpaid. If your employer pays you at the exact value are what, they’ll be running at a loss.
- Once you’re hired, you can get fired at any time, or can even be retired by 1 mistake or the other
- Salary is just a bribe you are given to forget about your dreams, your family, your freedom, your self-esteem, your goals and all you have plan to achieve.
- Employment is not hereditary. You cannot transfer your post to your kids when you retire
- You will likely retire broke because your salary will hardly give you enough money to save for retirement
- As an employee, you must come to work before you can eat. If you get ill or you get Paralyzed poverty will Creep in and deal with you
- As an employee you don’t have your own freedom. You only do what the employer asked you to do. You live on orders, and that is how you continue to live life the rest of your life
- Being employed can never make you wealthy. In the Forbes list of richest men in the world there is no employee in it.
So with this point I’m sure you can agree with me that having your own business is far more better than working for someone else because if you have your own business, and you put in your time and your energy and your resources, you’ll definitely get out the value. But when you’re working for someone else, no matter how much you put in, you already have a fixed amount to get at the end of the month. There are so many other reasons why you need to have your side hustle that pays well for you to survive in this economy.