There are lots approach to sell your knowledge. There are lots of people selling courses with less than 50 videos, 90 videos and even over 100 videos. You can do yours differently. There are hardworking intelligent smart and busy individuals out there who are totally turned off when you say your course has 50 videos.
These people do not have the time to watch 50 videos. All they want is quick fixes.
Here’s what you can do.
Sell something like ‘watch-me-do-it in a short time’ courses to them.
See these Examples:
- Instead of a naming the title of your course “Learn Adobe and make your first professional designs (50 videos, 80 hours)”, you can sell a course titled ‘Watch me design 5 flyers using Adobe in just 1hour’.
- Instead of a Course titled Become a Microsoft Excel expert (100 videos, 70 hours), you can sell a course titled ‘Watch me setup excel templates to manage your personal finance in only 30 minutes’
- Instead of a Course titled ‘Everything you need to know about Facebook Ads (86 videos, 100 hours), you can sell a course titled ‘Watch me setup 5 types of Facebook Ads that will get you sales in the next 24 hours.’
These courses will appeal to:
– smart people
– people who already have a little knowledge of that thing
– people who want to see your own special techniques
– busy people
– visual learners
– CEOs who want a simple idea of that thing without getting their hands too dirty
– fast learners
– people who seek quick results
I have taught people Facebook ads in 30 minutes and they got really great results in few days.
Try this technique and share the results with me. There’s a large market out there.
Watch-me-do-it is a super powerful way of learning. Many people are begging for it.
Sadly, many people are not doing it. It’s almost an untapped market in Nigeria. Why not try it today?